Posted by Bonnie Rogers on 11/4/2014 to Healthy Recipes
Are you eating primal or paleo these days. Here's an awesome muffin recipe that is amazing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
1 Tbs cinnamon
9 dates, pitted
3 ripe bananas
1 1/4 cups carrots (I used 2 medium size carrots)
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
¼ cup coconut oil, shredded
Muffin paper liners
- Preheat oven to 350 and line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a food processor combine the dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar, oil, and carrots. Puree.
- Add all dry ingredients into the food processor and mix thoroughly
- Spoon mixture into the muffin liners
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes (test by putting a toothpick in - mine took 40 minutes)
Enjoy. Let me know how you like them.